Crossies® medium – light blue, oblique
- For trigger & acu points
- To inform fascial receptors
- Without medication
- Extra strong adhesive
- Content per pack: 120 pcs (3,6cm x 2,8cm)
Only 18 left in stock
- 100% high quality cotton
- Best, latex-free, hypo allergenic, acrylic adhesive
- Low moisture absorption, air and liquid permeable
- Extra strong adhesive: water resistant!
- Sticks extra-long: over 7 days – especially for elite sports
- CE certified
Content per pack: Medium size
120 patches (3,6cm x 2,8cm)
flexotape® Crossies® are self-adhesive, non-elastic, water
resistant, air and liquid permeable patches.
flexotape® Crossies® are applied on the painful
spots like trigger points and acupuncture points to
reduce pressure in fascia and inform fascial receptors.
flexotape® Crossies® are used in the following fields:
- Sports physiotherapy
- Sports medicine
- High performance training
- Occupational therapy
- Pain management
||34 × 25 × 6 cm
flexotape® is used in physiotherapy, osteopathy, pain relief and sports – to prevent injury, for rehab, and sporting performance.
It is an important part for medical teams of over 30 national teams and Premier League Football and Rugby clubs, German Bundesliga and many elite sport clubs all over the world.
flexotape® – MyofascialTape® has been successfully used at the following events:
- Champions League 2020/2021 in the round of 16, quarterfinal, semi-final: applied by Markus Erhard – founder of Myofascial Taping himself
- English Premier League since 2009 (Manchester City FC, Aston Villa FC, Stoke City FC, Derby FC, Liverpool FC)
- German Bundes League since 2008 (FC Bayern Munich, Borussia Moechengladbach, SC Freiburg, FSV Mainz 05, 1. FC Cologne, Bayer Leverkusen and many more)
- Ligue 1 (Fance) since 2021 (Paris St. Germain, also in the Champions League round of 16, quarterfinal, semi-final)
- Season 2021/2022 FC Bayern Munich
- Season 2021/2022 Manchester City FC
- Ligue 1 (Frankreich) since 2021 PSG (Paris St. Germain), applied by Markus Erhard – founder of Myofascial Taping himself
- Serie A (Italy) since 2021 (Juventus FC)
- England National Football Team since 2010
- German National Football Team since 2021
- Dutch National Football Team since 2021
- Italian National Football Team since 2021
- Togo National Football Team since 2010
- National Cricket Team India
- England Rugby National Team
- Wales Rugby National Team
- Scotland Rugby National Team
- Commonwealth Games 2010 (official sponsor Team Scotland)
- Football World Cup since 2010
- Rugby World Championship since 2011
- Football European Championship 2012
- Olympics since 2012
- and many more
A tape and a method that can change your therapy world!
… given you use the correct myofascial taping technique developed by Markus Erhard – MTME!